?

Log in

klump institute of theo-politic-fashion-meandering's Journal

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Thursday, January 27th, 2011
3:15 am - ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Communism is collapsing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruce_klee
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ REPOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How lives the chiefs of the CPRF?
              In May, 1980 year I was accepted as a candidate for membership of the Communist Party of Soviet Union. Since then, I am fighting for the ideas of communism, including for ideas of the general equality. Participated in election campaigns on the side of the Communist Party of Russian Federation (CPRF), even was the representative of the presidential candidate of Russia of chairman of the Central Committee of the CPRF Zyuganov GA.
             During the election campaigns the voters voiced complaints that the chiefs of the CPRF go to power to have a good income, and not for the idea. Due to the fact that I myself was involved to advancement in the power of the representatives of the chiefs of the CPRF, and also to warn others from of errors, now I will compare incomes of some representatives of the CPRF against of incomes the average in Russia and the average pension in Russia.
            For example, the chairman of the Central Committee of CPRF Zyuganov GA and the member of the Presidium of the Central Committee of the CPRF Romanov VS in 2009 received a incomes of more than two million rubles each (site of the State Duma of Russia). The proximity of power allowed they to obtain such income (they both are members of the Committee of State Duma of Russia). Now compare their incomes against of incomes the average in Russia, which in 2009 were equal to 16,857 rubles per month (site of the Federal State Statistics Service of Russia). As we can see, the representatives of the chiefs of the CPRF received a incomes in 2009 is 10 times higher than incomes the average in Russia. Clearly far from equality. If give an example of average pensions in Russia in 2009, we understand why chiefs of the CPRF so much wants to stay in power. Because in 2009 the average of pensions amounted to 6,177.4 rubles per month (site of the Federal State Statistics Service of Russia). The difference in more than 100 times. How we can to speak, without emotion, with facts in hand, we can see who for what to fought and how lives chiefs of the CPRF. Definitely that neither Zyuganov nor Romanov (who incidentally is the curator of Mordovia in the CPRF faction in the State Duma) clearly do not want to be with us to be equal. This is evidenced by even the fact that not one or the other have not abandoned their incomes and have not agreed to receive in 2009 for 16,857 rubles per month. Therefore, they both wish to stay in power.
Inscription on the picture: 
"Election of the President of the Russian Federation
March 2, 2008
CERTIFICATE
YELAYEV
Ivan Alexandrovich
is representative of Zyuganov GA
of the presidential candidate of the Russian Federation
Secretary of the Central Election
Commission of the Russian Federation                 N.E.Konkin"

Lawyer Yelayev Ivan Alexandrovich, phone: +79510538999, e-mail: I.Yelayev@gmail.com

(comment on this)

Sunday, January 23rd, 2011
5:52 pm - Not Quite Free Internet

vinnypoh
The reason this post is - yes, guys -  this is again about my favorite writer Irina Deduhova. At a small extent. As many of you know she has a blog, just like many of you. This is not something unusual or extraordinary. But what takes difference, the blog is not available for reading free of charge. So, news, and posts, she published, are available at small amount of 3 USD per month. All the described is not a reason to discuss the ability of someone to pay, but the reason to discuss how we pay for information we get. Generally we accustomed that you pay only for access to the Internet. BBC, NBC, whatever else, news blogs are considered to be free of charge.

Well, to be honest, they are not totally free, right? If you would think a little, you can understand that these Internet news sites need to take money to pay from somewhere for hosting, for materials, for photos, at last. They just like a usual newspaper need to pay to editors, web-masters, to journalists. Yes, the amounts in my consideration are much less, than paper ones. As they paperfree.  Still the amount is not zero at all.

So, we read it for free, but somebody pays the materials we would read, right? So, who is that guy who pays for information you read?. Do I need to care whose voice to hear to? Facts are facts some may say. But adult persons they know how they are manipulated with lack of info, or by viewing facts from the engaded view. So, some guys paid for my reading, while others put slogans “it is Internet, everything is free”, or “information is free to distribute”. Do these slogans have any relation to a real life? My opinion –no. You clearly understand what I’m approaching to.

To pay their expanses some news sites are using advertisement, some are free, but in both cases we PAY for our reading. I would say that news blogs in Russia use their resource at full extent. Sometimes, I need to get through a lot of pop-ups, see porno banners, etc just to know the news of what president said. With some moral damages, I finally would knew, who was really this or that deputy in Russia, or how much FSB paid for internet “business” of this “sexy” Russian spy. With some moral “expences”. But the more interesting thing. But, to be honest, I do not believe that Internet ads really pay. May be it works with Google or Yahoo, but I do not think 1000 of visitors can pay with banners for a news site with regular updates. I gave figure of 1000 because I think this to be an average.

So, all sites, except Google or Yahoo need other sources of financing. I do not want to say that all these sources of financing is something illegal. I want to say that these are tools of the guys who pay for it. That would be only wise, right? If someone puts some money into a business, he accounts for return of their investments.

What do advertisers invest in I can clearly understand. They use their creators and their artists to create a vivid image of cup of Nescafe to make me choose it instead of competitors by remember some formulae.   I want to say tha news sites also have their creators. Creating a vivid formulaes look very natural and phrase fit the situation very easily, even there is a feeling sometimes that somebody makes you say so. But only sometimes. I would not continue to speak about this theme which very interesting linguistically and psychologically. I’m interested much more in receiving a trustful information for my every day   life. I’m not all against such sites, but when we speak about politics, engaged view sites can really create  community opinion.

So, is that better to pay directly for the news, for analytics, made by professionals, or use “free” souces of information? That doesn’t mean that I would not watch TV from now, but I would certainly try to understand who pays for my “free” reading.

(comment on this)

Monday, May 16th, 2005
12:58 pm - Klumpp is spelled with two P's

viktim187
I am home.

strange, place here. everyone must have grown up with such wonderful nicknames...

-eddie

Hey Hey!

Dont miss VIKTIM
live at Dominion on Friday JUNE 3rd at Club RARE in NYC!

click thumbnail for fullsize flyer



Read more...Collapse )

(comment on this)

Friday, October 1st, 2004
12:57 am

chamber49
does this still exist?

current mood: curious

(comment on this)

Wednesday, February 20th, 2002
5:44 pm

chamber49
so what do we think of getting together for B-day gutness the 1st weekend of March?
lemeknow. #_*

current mood: pissed off

(comment on this)

Monday, December 17th, 2001
3:12 pm - ATTENTION ALL KLUMPERS...

chamber49
we needs to go to perv this thursday.
i have a friend from out of town who wants to go a dancing.
please please please comment & let me know either way...

love ya all
me ;)

current mood: bouncy

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, November 8th, 2001
12:21 pm - For all my KLUMP homies

enderblack


current mood: Jello

(2 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2001
8:01 pm

chamber49
OK.......here's the deal.
if you're planning on coming to my haus on halloween please let me know.
tanx awfully ;)

(1 comment | comment on this)

Thursday, October 11th, 2001
2:30 pm - a regular letter of invitation:

chamber49
you klumpers are invited to my tiny hovel for a halloween party

6:00pm-whenever wednesday October 31st

somebody please invite Jon Sonnenberg as i am having the worst time getting a hold of him.

i will feed you.please call or e-mail me for directions & such

chamber49@hotmail.com

current mood: creative

(comment on this)

7:04 am

beetleginny
yay.

saturday. october 13th. i'm having a b-day party. for myself. why? cause i deserve it.

its at my house. it starts at seven.

and if you want you can come.

i'll be 18. yay.

(3 comments | comment on this)

Thursday, September 27th, 2001
2:25 pm - halloween

mirabel

(comment on this)

Tuesday, September 25th, 2001
8:50 am - possible klump fieldtrip

beetleginny
i thought the klump community would be interested in this event going on this weekend. maybe a possible klump outing/fieldtrip. let me know what you all think.
-----
The educational non-profit organization TOWARDS
FREEDOM in association with VegSource.com
invites you to attend the 2nd annual Los Angeles

WORLD FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A solar- powered celebration of food, music, health, environment, and animals, educating the public on making compassionate lifestyle choices.
http://www.worldfestevents.com
http://www.vegsource.com/event/index.htm


SUNDAY, SEPT. 30, 10am-6:30pm, WOODLEY
PARK in Van Nuys, on Woodley between Victory
and Burbank in the Sepulveda Dam Recreation Area.

FREE ADMISSION!

Celebrity Appearances (between 1-3:30pm) by:
JAMES CROMWELL � film star; Oscar nominee for his role in BABE; lead in the new CBS series �Citizen Baines�.
LINDA BLAIR - appears in �S Club 7 in LA�; hosts �Scariest Movies�, both on Fox Family; new book: �Going Vegan!�
GRACE SLICK � formerly of Jefferson Airplane & Jefferson Starship, now an artist.
CASEY KASEM � the voice of America�s Top 40; involved in many humanitarian causes.
ALEXANDRA PAUL - of �Baywatch� & �Melrose Place�; longtime environmentalist; produces/hosts documentaries.
CHARLOTTE ROSS - of �NYPD Blue.� Longtime dog rescuer!
JENNIE GARTH � of �Beverly Hills 90210�; longtime animal rights supporter.
REBEKKA ARMSTRONG � former playmate; model/fitness Competitor.
NATASHA ALLAS � �99 Miss World USA; founded of �Dog Angels� rescue group.
Probable appearance by WOODY HARRELSON!��and MORE!

Approx 12:30pm � CONGRESSMAN DENNIS KUCINICH Speaks briefly on the House Peace Committee, and presents an award to the LA Fire & Police Chiefs. We will ask everyone present to join hands & share in a minute of silence for those who died on Sept. 11th.

1:15PM - JOHN ROBBINS, best-selling author of �Diet for a New America�, & the new sequel �The Food Revolution�, amongst other books, & founder of EarthSave International, will speak on the main stage & then sign books in the EarthSave booth.

2pm � SOPHIE B. HAWKINS! Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter, best known for her huge hits �Damn I Wish I Were Your Lover� & �As I Lay Me Down�, the longest running hit single in the history of music on AC radio!

3:25pm - HOWARD LYMAN, ex-cattlerancher turned vegan, co-defendant with Oprah Winfrey in the vegie-libel suit brought on by the Texas cattlemen, author of �Mad Cowboy�, founder of Voice for a Viable Future & volunteer President of EarthSave Internat�l, will speak on the main stage & then sign books in the VOICE booth.
--------------
Exhibits featuring�..
DELICIOUS VEGAN FOOD to sample & buy
CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS/FASHIONS
ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
DOG/CAT ADOPTIONS
CHILDREN�S ACTIVITY AREA
HOLISTIC HEALTH
NON-PROFIT INFORMATION TABLES
-----------------
Music all day long from a variety of bands:
JAZZ � Wilson-Turner Quartet
REGGAE � Quino of Big Mountain, w/Soul Shakedown
LATIN � Richard Maranon
ROCK � Cindy Alter
DANCE � Rouxd
----------
Lectures in the VEGSOURCE tent:
10am - ROBERT COHEN, the NotMilkman!
11am � NEAL PINCKNEY, PhD. gives food demo on healthy heart cooking.
Noon � T. COLIN CAMPBELL, Ph.D. OF Cornell Univ. , author of the 19 year China Study on dairy
2pm � IMAR HUTCHINS - food demo on blueberry un-pie (a raw pie)
4pm � PETER LAMAS - celebrity hair & make-up expert; raffle for free makeover! (drawing and announcement will be made on stage).
----------------
WORLDFEST is co-sponsored by:
Voice for a Viable Future
EarthSave International
allGoode Organics
Americans for Medical Advancement
Farm Animal Reform Movement
In Defense of Animals
KLON jazz radio
Kombucha Tea
Lamas Beauty Internat�l
National Antivivisection Society
PETA
Tea Ports
Trinity Water
Turtle Island Foods (Tofurky)
Turtle Mountain soy products
VegNews
Whole Foods

current mood: amused

(2 comments | comment on this)

Friday, September 21st, 2001
5:10 pm

twinfusion
yes vivian, garlands is tonight. http://syntheticweb.net/Garlands%20FrameSet.htm

i dont think i am going though, because i had all the clubbing i could handle last night.

(comment on this)

Thursday, September 20th, 2001
6:22 pm

twinfusion
when the hell is garlands again?

i said hell and i could say it again.
>:|

(4 comments | comment on this)

Monday, September 17th, 2001
12:47 am - so... HALLOWEEN????

chamber49
any thoughts?
i'm considering sumfin
more to come.........

current mood: contemplative

(comment on this)

Wednesday, August 22nd, 2001
1:09 pm - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

chamber49
HAPPY B-DAY "V"

i hope & pray it's filled w/ everything you want!

(1 comment | comment on this)

Tuesday, July 31st, 2001
7:23 pm - & now here's something you'll really like....................

chamber49
"JOSEPH & HIS AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAM COAT"
opens on tues aug 14-19.
tix are $5 & you can call me or e-mail me for further info.

i recomend tue, thurs, sat shows as this is a stronger cast BUT Ryan is on the other days

let me know,
ian ;)

current mood: drained

(comment on this)

7:23 pm - & now here's something you'll really like....................

chamber49
"JOSEPH & HIS AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAM COAT"
opens on tues aug 14-19.
tix are $5 & you can call me or e-mail me for further info.

i recomend tue, thurs, sat shows as this is a stronger cast BUT Ryan is on the other days

let me know,
ian ;)

current mood: drained

(comment on this)

7:23 pm - & now here's something you'll really like....................

chamber49
"JOSEPH & HIS AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAM COAT"
opens on tues aug 14-19.
tix are $5 & you can call me or e-mail me for further info.

i recomend tue, thurs, sat shows as this is a stronger cast BUT Ryan is on the other days

let me know,
ian ;)

current mood: drained

(comment on this)

7:23 pm - & now here's something you'll really like....................

chamber49
"JOSEPH & HIS AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAM COAT"
opens on tues aug 14-19.
tix are $5 & you can call me or e-mail me for further info.

i recomend tue, thurs, sat shows as this is a stronger cast BUT Ryan is on the other days

let me know,
ian ;)

current mood: drained

(1 comment | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com